To create your iTunes Store account:
1. From inside the App Store or iTunes Store go to Top25, Categories or Featured section. Tap on bar Sign In or Account at the bottom of the page.
2. When the prompt appears, tap Use Existing Account to log in with your account. Log in using your iTunes store username and password.
To create new account, tap Create New Account.
3. Choose the appropriate store by tapping on Store, and select the country in which you reside. Tap Done to confirm your selection, then tap Next to proceed to the next screen.
4. The next screen will display the iTunes Store Terms and Conditions. You can opt to have the Terms and Conditions emailed to you for easier reading by tapping Send by Email. Enter your valid email address then tap Send.
5. After you’ve read through the Terms and Conditions tap Agree, located in the bottom right of the page. Then again when the confirmation appears.
6. Once you’ve agreed to the terms and conditions, you’ll need to input your preferred email address and password along with answers to some security questions. The email address you provide will be your new Apple ID as well as your iTunes Store account username. Tap Next.
Tip: If you are trying to create an account using your MobileMe email address, you will receive a prompt telling you that your email address is already an Apple ID. Simply tap Continue, then tap Use Existing Account on the following screen.
7. Next, you’ll be required to enter your billing information. To change the default card type, tap the Credit Card field. Select your card type and tap Done. You will not be charged until you make a purchase.
Tip: If you are creating an iTunes Store account using an iTunes Pre-Paid Gift Code or Gift Certificate you are not required to enter in your credit card information. Scroll down to the Gift Cards and Certificates section to enter your code.
8. Once you’ve filled out all the fields for your billing information, tap Next to complete your account creation. You’ll receive a notification that your account has been successfully created.
9. Tap Done to go to the App Store or iTunes Store to begin browsing the store.
To modify or change your account information such as Apple ID, payment information, or billing address, tap on your account name located at the bottom of the page once you are signed into your account. When prompted, tap View Account. Note: You may be asked to enter your account password again for verification.
Tip: To sign out of your iTunes Store account, simply tap on your account name from the bottom of the page in the App Store or iTunes Store. See “How to set up an iTunes Store account on your desktop” to create an account using iTunes on your computer.